Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baradi

CERM 11th edition VS 12th edition

3 posts in this topic

Is there any major difference between 11th and 12th editions of CERM book. I have 11th edition,do i need to take 12 th edition, Appreciate your reply

Is there any major difference between 11th and 12th editions of CERM book. I have 11th edition,do i need to take 12 th edition, Appreciate your reply

I used the 10th edition for this past April Exam. I would probably borrow one from someone, or just do a quick comparison with someone who has the 12th edition. The only thing that I noticed from 10 to 11th is that they added some Construction material.

You can probably find a Table of Contents for the new edition, and compare it to the book that you have to see if they added any new subjects.

It said something that the 12th edition has new steel changes and such, but that doesn't mean its like based on the 1r4th edition of the new steel code correct??? I assume so given it's just been brought into use....I know a dumb question, but just wanted to check before buying the 12th edition, which is the way to go it sounds like