2008 NCEES Civil Sample Exam Errata

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reneem

Reaction score
Does anyone have it? It has been removed from NCEES website and I've emailed them with no response. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have the Errata for the 2008 and 2011 Civil NCEES PE exams?  I am looking for the general civil morning and the structural afternoon.  Link above is no longer valid.

I don't have the actual errata for the 2011 exam, but I didn't make any corrections in my copy. Are there any specific problems that you are questioning from the 2011 AM portion?

I think I have it.  It might only be on my work computer though.  But I go back to work tomorrow after three week's paternity leave.  PM me your e-mail addy. 

I have the 2008 errata if anyone is interested.  I have the 2011 errata but only for AM and Transpo PM. 

can I get a copy of the 2008 errata?

Thanks,

< >@gmail.com

can I get a copy of the 2008 errata?

Thanks,

< >@gmail.com
SRX, the direction was to PM me your e-mail address.  :p   Seriously, it might not be the best idea to place your e-mail addy on a public forum.  I deleted your e-mail address from your post.  But not before sending you the errata you requested.  :)   Good luck! 

Back