COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envirotex

Reaction score
Who's ready?

College Football Rankings

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been invited to join EB.com's Group in Yahoo! Sports College Football Pick'em.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/23911

In order to join the group, just go to College Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 23911

Password: Njneer1

The commissioner of this group has sent the following note:

--------------------------------------------------------

Join EB.com's College Pick Em

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
The order of those bottom 15 on the power rankings are highly suspect.

Why isn't VT in the Top 3? They're ALWAYS given their big break at the beginning of the season before they lose to about 4 unranked teams. Oh well. Too bad. :p

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

I think Mizzou is right about where it should be in the rankings. There hasn't been a whole lot of chatter about the team this year. I am hoping they do a lot better and make their way up the ladder. The Big 12 is just taking a beating this year and having Mizzou, OU, TA&M, and Texas in the rankings (with Baylor probably joining later) is great IMO.

Going to the MU vs Miami-OH game on 9/3, maybe I will see TD there.

Lot's of press about the Longhorn Network...Not much press about actual Longhorn football is a concern...

Whats the over under on UGA / Boise State?

something tells me the dawgs are going to screw that one up...

I had my trip planned to go to the Louisville/UGA game...then ESPN screwed it up for me.

Was going to be my first SEC road game :(

I had my trip planned to go to the Louisville/UGA game...then ESPN screwed it up for me.

You could go to Lexington and see us get stomped by Kentucky.

Not happening

On both counts
I'm still trying to give Charlie Strong a chance, but he had a LOT of things to fix with the program he inherited. He did make some good progress last year, but he still doesn't have an entire team of his own recruits. My hopes are not high for the season. And Kentucky made great strides last year. I don't like it one bit, but I do think they are going to win this year.

Not happening

On both counts
I'm still trying to give Charlie Strong a chance, but he had a LOT of things to fix with the program he inherited. He did make some good progress last year, but he still doesn't have an entire team of his own recruits. My hopes are not high for the season. And Kentucky made great strides last year. I don't like it one bit, but I do think they are going to win this year.
Oh

Im not expecting UL to win...I'm just saying they won't get stomped by a Randall Cobb-less UK team

Michigan State is more talented than last year but I don't expect them to win ten games again this year.

I bet the guy who left Penn State to Coach at the "U" is probably wishing he hadnt at this point....

Back