Another EE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CluelessOne

New EE guy here. Just started working in an A/E consulting firm, where I'm working on power projects. Took the FE in October and am waiting for the results, like everyone else. :(

Alas another EE ... :wel

Any Q's feel free to ask an EE.

Hold your horses waiting for the results. I don't think we are going to get them until January.

So until then ... :drunk:

Hello there,

:wel CLOne. Another EE here. When the time comes for you to take the PE let us know. We can help you with review material and references.

We are giving a fight to the CEs. So far they rule the forum but we are closing the gap.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Thanks for the warm welcome. I won't be able to take the PE until April 2011, as I just started my first engineering job and need four years of experience. I'd just like to get the result for the FE!

Allright another EE... :wel

I work on the contracting side and recently sent in my application for the Architectural Engineering PE exam (I think I have a better shot at that then the EE one).

I won't be able to take the PE until April 2011, as I just started my first engineering job and need four years of experience.
n00b alert!!!

N00b.jpg

New EE guy here. Just started working in an A/E consulting firm, where I'm working on power projects. Took the FE in October and am waiting for the results, like everyone else. bump
Good Luck! Doesn't need to wait 4 yr for PE exam after u pass FE.

Back