I'm new here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sbruce

I've read through some of the topics and many of them are quite humorous while others are rather informative. I'm a recruiter and have been for the past 15 years so I'm sure many of you out there will be hesitant to respond to me but I have to say I'm not one of those pushy, dishonest types only looking to make the almight dollar. The deal has to be good for both parties involved.

The reason I've joined is to do some networking. I primarily place ME 's for manufacturers of mobile off road machinery. These positions range from Design to Directors. The problem I'm encountering is finding qualified indivduals with this type of experience. Some of the ones I have spoken with as Design Engineers are already in the 70's & 80's with 3-5 yrs. experience and are wanting management positions in the 90's-100K. They don't have enough experience to warrant a management position but when there are employers like CAT who drop money like it's water, it makes it difficult for the smaller mfgs to compete. Does anyone out there know of any ME's who would like to advance his/her career but isn't asking for the sun and the moon?

Suzanne

:)

:banhim:

Welcome Aboard.

Let me ask you a question, Have you ever thought about diversifying your income by selling products which we all use in every day life? Its easy, there are no fees to start, and you can get your friends on board too!

you are welcome to post descriptions of what you are looking for in the "job postings" section, you never know.....

but seriously on the pyramid scheme, let me know if your interested :D

Back