photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hans

Looking for a good WR/enviro webinar

6 posts in this topic

I am planning to take the PE Civil exam in October 2011. Please let me know which webinar you will recommend me to attend. You can also contact me directly at hanisandiego@yahoo.com

I am planning to take the PE Civil exam in October 2011. Please let me know which webinar you will recommend me to attend. You can also contact me directly at hanisandiego@yahoo.com

I took Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers (MnSPE) review course - webinar. It was a very good refresher course. You need the NCEES practice exam and CERM for water resources and environmental exam. After taking this exam in April 2011, I found these two sources as the best references and practice exam. I did not use any other references during the exam.

They have not updated their web site yet for the October exam. Any experience with Irvine Institute of Technology? http://irvine-institute.org/admissions_iit.htm

Unfortunately not. A lot of folks in this forum (from what I read) have taken the "School of PE" webinar. Also, Gaswami (he has a PE reference book that is very good - I would recommend) teaches a class. I hear it is one of the best and he has lots of practice material he has created that is more exam-type problems than the Lindeburg problems (don't waste your time buying his practice problems, they are way harder than the exam problems).

Hi Hans-

I am going to use PE Review.net for the morning review. Have you found a good review for the afternoon water resources Depth section?