Irvine Institute of Technology Seminar

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jla14

Reaction score
has anyone taken these seminars? failed first shot at Civil Transpo - looking to nail this next one...they offer off-site live webcast - anyone have any input?

I subscribed to the offsite Engineering Survey course, but really just used their library from the previous exam since I could set my own schedule. You have to ask them for the library access, because it isn't on their menu of choices. Main benefit is it provides a good basis for studying. The instructor and content was good, and it seemed to allign with the text material fairly well. I'm waiting the results and I'm hoping I passed.

I subscribed to the offsite Engineering Survey course, but really just used their library from the previous exam since I could set my own schedule. You have to ask them for the library access, because it isn't on their menu of choices. Main benefit is it provides a good basis for studying. The instructor and content was good, and it seemed to allign with the text material fairly well. I'm waiting the results and I'm hoping I passed.
good luck to you! hope you passed...

Back