Any new states release results today yet? 12/30

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarbCU

Reaction score
It is getting hard to keep up. Still waiting on PA results even though a few states that also use PCS already got theirs.

Still waiting patiently in WI (another lovely PCS user). Was told 1-2 weeks longer for PCS to release results, which is just plain ridiculous. :brickwall:

Which State? I am just curious.
I believe NJ and MA are states which use PCS and have received their results. Which I am still baffled by. How some have such a quick turn-around and others are being told 1-2 weeks longer. Unless it's a staffing issue due to the holidays.

I am waiting on a letter from the State of Tennessee. THey have posted on the state website the letter will be our only way of finding out our results... :waitwall:

UPDATE: Just got an email from PCS indicating WI results would be mailed out next week. For obvious reasons they wouldn't provide an exact date but at least we know they should be out next week some time via snail mail. That is better than a window of 1-2 weeks in my mind, which originally was the story. Time to focus on something else and enjoy the New Years holiday. Here's to good news next week! :bio: Good luck on results and have a good New Years! :drunk1:

Still waiting from Hawaii here...

Checked the NCESS website and it says not available...suppose to get it in the snail mail. Hopefully soon.

Back