Ever heard of this??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsciencex

Reaction score
A colleague of mine recently mentioned to me, that the time it takes to receive PE exam passing notification is directly correlated to test performance. The higher the score, the sooner the results are sent. Is there any truth to this?? i need to know, because he's bragging to me that he received his results a mere four weeks after sitting for the exam.

:mf_followthroughfart:

A colleague of mine recently mentioned to me, that the time it takes to receive PE exam passing notification is directly correlated to test performance. The higher the score, the sooner the results are sent. Is there any truth to this?? i need to know, because he's bragging to me that he received his results a mere four weeks after sitting for the exam.
I think that he is pulling your chain..

Did this person take the exam in 1960?

April 2010

April 2010
There was a quick turnaround in April 2010. Only 46 days for the fastest state. That would mean 6.5 weeks.

All the April 2010 test were released early. The earliest state did it in like 46 days. I know people that didn't pass that got results in 47 days (release time in FL). Soo... your friend is full of it and like to watch you squirm

I'm guessing any unusual statistics may cause more analysis of the results and could cause delays.

I like to think about this way. Everyone scored really high on the exam and they are trying to figure out why the Oct 2010 group is so smart.

I'm guessing any unusual statistics may cause more analysis of the results and could cause delays.
Sorry, didn't finish........

That would mean delays to all results and not just individual results.

Your colleague's acting a jerk.

I like to think about this way. Everyone scored really high on the exam and they are trying to figure out why the Oct 2010 group is so smart.
well that would be better then the other way around i guess

Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that.

:Locolaugh:

Don't worry, pass and fail letters/results typically get sent out on the same day.

Back