NCEES Website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaceyG

Reaction score
I am trying to log onto my account and it wouldn't let me...maybe they are updating currently!

Either that or 40,000 other engineers are trying to access at the same time

I am trying to log onto my account and it wouldn't let me...maybe they are updating currently!

We have been trying for 30 mins and can't get logged in either. Hopefully that's a good sign! :party-smiley-048:

Good luck StaceyG and everyone else too!!!

I just logged on. Diagnostic/Results not available yet.

:waitwall:

We have been trying for 30 mins and can't get logged in either. Hopefully that's a good sign! :party-smiley-048:

Since 4 states have released EIT results, every person on this forum has bombarded the NCEES site. I'd think the delay was due to this.

Since 4 states have released EIT results, every person on this forum has bombarded the NCEES site. I'd think the delay was due to this.
(Including myself)

It wouldn't let me, then i broke through and no update still... it's just 40,000 strong DDoS attack orchestrated by EB.com

EIT is up in CA!!! wowowow considering we're typically holding up the rear of the reporting pack!! Good luck everyone!!

HOUSTON, DO WE HAVE A GO OR NO GO FOR COMMENCING DDoS ATTACK ON NCEES?

seriously people, just chill cuz you're gonna make them 504.

EIT is up in CA!!! wowowow considering we're typically holding up the rear of the reporting pack!! Good luck everyone!!
Where in CA did you take it? Thanks and congratulation.

Back