Whoopie!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humner

Reaction score
The site is back up again!

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet now i can get back to the important business of obsessively checking this site for news that probably won't come for another two weeks

I first thought the site must be donw because too many people on it posting results. Then I realized that wasn't the problem :(

VERY happy it's back up and running!!!

Good morning :)

Thank GOD I have a holiday lunch today...hopefully will get me away from my freakin computer for at least two hours. I'm starting to suffer from eye fatigue and carpel tunnel with all this dang refreshing and back and forth checking email/ncees/EB.com/CT board...UGH...am having a mid day wine too...I don't care about anyone giving me the hairy eyeball either!!!

At least we are back,

I don't like the fact the server company shuts the thing down when bandwidth is exceeded, it should just issue a notice that EB.com needs to step up to the next tier "or be shut down" and give time to adjust.

But, I digress...... we are back up.

I first thought the site must be donw because too many people on it posting results. Then I realized that wasn't the problem :(
VERY happy it's back up and running!!!

Good morning :)
Frick...

I think everyone who's been frequenting these boards over the last few weeks had the same thought. I wonder if the folks at NCEES noticed the spike in activity this morning when EB was down so everyone went to go check their accounts.

I got so desperate for some sign this morning, I went and trolled the ppi forums... *hangs head shamefully*

I actually had to do work this morning instead of compulsively refreshing the board to check for any sign of results! That was rough...

The good news is the site is back online again, at least we relax our frutration.

I realized today that I am truly addicted to this board. When the site went down, I was hoping it meant results were coming in but then I got nervous because I still need to get to 25 posts.

:p10940623:

Back