RESULTS ARE OUT!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m151755

Reaction score
of the state boards control until ncees releases them. LOL!

I'm SUPER DUPER sorry, but had to do that!

It's just some humor while we're waiting on our results. I'm in the same boat as all of you and going a little crazy over here. It was my first time taking the PE Exam and can't wait any longer to see how I did.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and relieved some stress laughing over it.

79 views in 3 minutes... you are just the worst type of person haha

of the state boards control until ncees releases them. LOL!
I'm SUPER DUPER sorry, but had to do that!

It's just some humor while we're waiting on our results. I'm in the same boat as all of you and going a little crazy over here. It was my first time taking the PE Exam and can't wait any longer to see how I did.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and relieved some stress laughing over it.
Not as funny as the last few times. Bordering on evil, actually. Personally, I'm laughing hard.

I haven't checked this site in the past, because we use to get the snail mail letters, not instant results. But how do we know when they really have started being released with all these pranks!!!

:16: :15: ...Another chiar and monitor heads to the dump... :lamo:

Calling in fire mission... coord. Foxtrot.Uniform.Kilo.Quebec. You may fire when ready...

Went from 0....to 100 and back.... to 0 in the time it takes to open this thread and read the reply.... ******* LOL!

:waitwall:

This would be funny if it were 1995 and nobody had done message board pranks before. As it is, it's just a total a-hole move.

:withstupid:

:redface:

:banned:

200910d1288544603-neighbor-problems-help-decibels-banhammer_forecast.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back