What will be your victory dance if you pass??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rey Villa

Reaction score
If I pass the PE exam I will leave from work right away and go thank my Wife and kids. Then, I will go eat the most expensive dinner with my family that I can find in Miami. Finally, party for 1 week straight and don't look back. We all put our blood, sweat and tears into this exam. If we pass we deserve to enjoy it for a while.

Anyone have anything planned?

:party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting:

Well...ass-u-me-ing I actually pass... (I'll be positive and say when I get my letter... :) ). My study partner and I have already decided to rent out a hotel floor and invite our friends for a bash... :)

I agree with you 100%, my family has benn part of this probably more than me, I'm in Miami too and I'm planning in the same way of your>

If I pass the PE exam I will leave from work right away and go thank my Wife and kids. Then, I will go eat the most expensive dinner with my family that I can find in Miami. Finally, party for 1 week straight and don't look back. We all put our blood, sweat and tears into this exam. If we pass we deserve to enjoy it for a while.

I agree with you 100%, my family has benn part of this probably more than me, I'm in Miami too and I'm planning in the same way of your>

In Miami too..

I think I would do the waltz with a bottle of Johnny Walker Black maybe followed by a good old fashion tootsi roll.

If I fail, it'll be a slow dance...

Last edited by a moderator:
My victory dance...

I plan to waltz in to my boss' office (and his boss' as well) and let them know, and remind them about that little "promotion thing" we talked about...

I will dance with my wife and drink a lot of Pisco sour from Peru. :beerchug:

My victory dance...
I plan to waltz in to my boss' office (and his boss' as well) and let them know, and remind them about that little "promotion thing" we talked about...

Good point!! That will be day #2 morning. Can't forget about that lol.

The first thing I am going to do is go out and buy myslef a motorcycle. Then i am going to drive it into work the next day. Instead of parking in the lot i am going to barrel through the front doors of our building and ride a wheelie right down the hallway into my bosses office. I will inform my boss that i passed the PE and that I expect a raise on my next paycheck. Then i will proceed to do burn-outs in his office before finally heading to the nearest pub for a celebratory cocktail!!

Thtat's if i pass..... if i fail, then I will quitely keep the results to myself and hope nobody asks how I did.

:bananalama:

I will dance with my wife and drink a lot of Pisco sour from Peru. :beerchug:
Right on with the Pisco Sours!!! I have two bottles of Pisco sitting at home, may have to do that too!

I think I'll finally get the dual exhaust system installed on my Challenger, go to dinner at Bern's (Steakhouse in Tampa), then take a day of vacation to catch up on all the sleep I've missed getting myself worked up over the exam.

If I fail, I'll treat myself to another refresher course.

If I passed I will be waking up the next morning to a Tiger in the bathroom and a baby in the closet.

LMFAO. Good one. That's kind of what I had in mind. Things can get crazy here in Miami.

:Banane20: :drunk:

I'm shooting an engagement session today, wedding tomorrow, and headshots on Friday. So no time off for celebrations. I'm kind of hoping results come in on Thursday so I can celebrate on my half-day/day off.

Chances are pretty good that I will be sitting at my computer when the results are posted, so I plan of doing a celebratory chair spin.

:dancingnaughty:

Popping open the $100 bottle of wine my dad got me if I pass. Then going out to Restaurant Eve (an incredible restaurant in Old Town Alexandria) and then looking for a quick getaway somewhere out of this town on the following weekend.

If I fail, well then opening up that rolling suitcase that I lugged into the exam and back (still containing all my books) and cracking them open again for a few more months.

Back