OREGON - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomp

Reaction score
I see no Oregon Posts - where are you at Oregon. I think there had to have been 200 sweating it out in Salem that day. Post it here when you get it.

Took the Mechanical PE in Salem. My car actually broke down on the way to the test and I barely made it in time. I hope all the stress from that morning is erased by passing. Seems like we might have a little while longer to wait...

I took the civil (Construction) in October. You were the guy with the mechanical issues? Did you make it home?

Does anyone know how results will come? I see in the spreadsheet for Oregon it say Letter, except for October 2009 say website. I'm expecting a letter, but not sure what this website business is about.

you will receive an email from the state you took the test in. In it will be a link for you to go to. It will be the same one you processed for your test through, using the same user name and password. Good luck!

you will receive an email from the state you took the test in. In it will be a link for you to go to. It will be the same one you processed for your test through, using the same user name and password. Good luck!
It will probably be a combination of website and letter. Oregon does not do emails. The website will probably be updated before letters come out, if history serves me correctly. It is a long wait for Oregon.

It will probably be a combination of website and letter. Oregon does not do emails. The website will probably be updated before letters come out, if history serves me correctly. It is a long wait for Oregon.
Of course it is. I guess I'll just have to try and forget about it for the holidays.

I took the civil (Construction) in October. You were the guy with the mechanical issues? Did you make it home?
Yep...got a ride from someone who lived not more than 12 blocks or so from my house in Portland. Thanks again!!

Glad to hear you made it home okay pdxsasquatch. It seemed like longest hour ever to get home after that exam before I could crack a beer and let my brain shut down.

Only an hour? I had to drive over 3 hours back to North Bend :-( Worst drive EVER!

Ouch - 3 hours is brutal! Oregon really should have more than one exam location.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind driving to Eugene so much...hopefully I won't be making the trek back up to Salem in April!

Well Oregon - Good to see some people are out there getting results. From the spreadsheet it appears that we've probably got about 2 more weeks to wait, impatiently of course. Good Luck

Alright Oregon! keeping fingers crossed that we get results this week. I tried to call the Board on Thursday to ask when we could expect to see results and i kept getting stuck in a phone message loop. Guessing that there was nobody at work.

When I called with an application question, it took OSBEELS a full month to call back, so I wouldn't expect much with regard to a response. I don't mean to slam them. I sure they are like many other state agencies, severely underfunded and subsequently always behind. I too am hoping for results this week, but I don't really expect them until next week.

Just got off the phone with the board. They told me within the next two weeks, via SNAIL MAIL.

:-(

I should have known, given how fast things happen in this state. Oh well, I will stop compulsively checking my e mail.

Just got off the phone with the board. They told me within the next two weeks, via SNAIL MAIL. :-(

I should have known, given how fast things happen in this state. Oh well, I will stop compulsively checking my e mail.
A two week window? At least the cable guy can narrow it down to a 4 hour window. That is a long time to match names and send out form letters.

I suppose the OSBEELS website may be updated before the snail mail arrives, give me something to compulsively check on for the next two weeks.

Thanks for calling them.

Back