Where'd you get your stamp?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navyasw02

Reaction score
With the results coming soonish, I started looking for a good place to buy a stamp. I engineerseals.com and they look pretty decent, anybody had any experience with them?

Yep...I've ordered 3 pre-inked stamps, 3 digital files, and 1 embossing seal from engineerseals. They are quick as hell at shipping your stuff and they have all of the state-mandated standards plugged into their system so all you have to do is give them your name and license number. I highly recommend them.

EngineerSeals

good stuff. Got the pre-ink'd stamp, has been great. Used to use it almost daily, now working at a utility, I've never brought it to the office from my house :(

I forget the name of the place where I got mine, but I got the embosser an ink stamp (non-inked version) and since I ordered both I got an electronic version that can be inserted into drawings (still have to sign every sheet though). Probably wouldn't be too hard to Google it.

EngineerSeals
good stuff. Got the pre-ink'd stamp, has been great. Used to use it almost daily, now working at a utility, I've never brought it to the office from my house :(

Does the stamp need to be approved by board before I start to use it?

I used EngineerSeals and I agree they were fast and great to work with. We have to submit an impression of our stamp to the board before everything is finalized, so it's nice to have quick shipping.

I used engineerseals as well. I went old fashioned with an inkpad and a fixed stamp.

Back