I am from South Mississippi near New Orleans

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civilsurvey

Reaction score
I am a PE and PLS. I run my own show now, doing civil engineering and land surveying.

I am also getting my Master degree online (sucks). If anybody in the area needs anything, let me know.

:beerchug

Late

Hi civi,

I'm in Mandeville. I'm an ME. Just got my PE in April. Good to see a neighbor on board. What specific field are you in (oil and gas, commercial construction, etc...) ?

Ed

Welcome, I once had dreams of dual registration, now I just have dreams of one registration...

My parents lived in Picayune, then moved to Carriere. They sold their Picayune property to my sister (the one from the other thread).

We're practically neighbors.

Ed

No offense intended if it sounded that way. I guess with all the development there it makes sense.

Ed

welcome aboard! enjoy the site. post early and post often. :wel

I did some work at Stennis Airport a few years back. Some pretty country around there.

Welcome! I am a native New Orleanian, and I passed through Picayune many of times going back and forth to Hattiesburg. I completed one of my undergrad degrees at USM.

Back