photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shannonb2135

NCEES Chemical Sample Exam

7 posts in this topic

Can someone send a PDF of the NCEES chemical PE sample exam to me or know where can I download a free copy of the NCEES sample exam? Thanks.

Can someone send a PDF of the NCEES chemical PE sample exam to me or know where can I download a free copy of the NCEES sample exam? Thanks.

Not free, but I'll sell my copy for $20.

Do you have still this copy available with you? if yes give me call at 402-472-3435

I will check tonight to see if I still have mine available. If so, I'll send it to you.

Keep in mind that NCEES has updated the Chemical PE format for the April 2011 exam. They have also made a "new" chemical sample exam. That being said, I would still take a look at the "old" practice exam they had. The more problems you practice with the better off you will be.

Do you have still this copy available with you? if yes give me call at 402-472-3435

can u please share 2004 exam? i have 2011. i can share with you.

give me a call on 630-806-1324