Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
civilized_naah

Full Length PE Civil Sample Exams AM + PM

4 posts in this topic

From Dr. Indranil Goswami, author of the “Civil Engineering All In One PE Exam Guide”, McGraw Hill Professional, 2 AM exams + 5 PM exams (all 40 questions) are available now. All exams have content consistent with topic distribution in official NCEES syllabi and have been formatted to give 'true exam' feel.

Purchase two 40 question BREADTH exams + any one 40 question DEPTH exam (your choice from CONSTRUCTION, GEOTECHNICAL, STRUCTURAL, TRANSPORTATION, WATER & ENVIRONMENTAL) FOR $35.00 or GET ALL 7 SETS FOR $65.00

You will receive all documents (separate questions book and answers book) in PDF form.

For a free short sample (10 questions), send email request to Dr. Indranil Goswami (indranil.goswami@morgan.edu)

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Thanks Civilized Naah, I sent him an email inquiring of the sample questions. I will definitely look into buying those problems. If his test is anything like his All in One PE Guide it will be worth gold. I hope it's similar to the NCEES practice problems. Thanks again for the great post.

Does anyone who has actually purchased these think they are worth the price and consistent with actual exam difficulty levels?

Thanks.

Does anyone who has actually purchased these think they are worth the price and consistent with actual exam difficulty levels?

Thanks.

i bought it they were good so far

although i failed.