photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newfoundland58

Searching for Salvato (5th edition)

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Just received permission to take the October 2010 PE Exam and am in search of the hallowed reference books. I am having trouble finding the 5th edition of Environmental Engineering and Sanitation by J.A. Salvato. I can't really afford the 3-volume 6th edition, even if I knew which of the three volumes would be most helpful. Anyone have a line on a 5th edition for sale?

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Sorry, that's my favorite reference - use it frequently at work. Have you tried Amazon yet? They usually have several used options through their marketplace.

Checked Ebay, Amazon and some of the internation edition knock-off websites with no luck. Plenty of new 3-volume 6th editions for around $110 per volume and a scattering of older 4th editions (which I'm afraid may be too dated...). Thanks anyway!

Great forum by the way!

THe fourth edition should more than meet the needs for a suitable reference during the env exam.

Checked Ebay, Amazon and some of the internation edition knock-off websites with no luck. Plenty of new 3-volume 6th editions for around $110 per volume and a scattering of older 4th editions (which I'm afraid may be too dated...). Thanks anyway!

Great forum by the way!