Got my stamp today

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txaggie04PE

Reaction score
So I got the stamp of my seal today.

Since the Texas Board wants a copy of your stamp and signature on file along with a photo, (I guess this is for forgery protection), I set up my camera on a tripod, got dressed up on a coat and tie... (no pants) If you have seen the news anchor in HIMYM then you will know the look I was going for. and took my own photo then sealed it and sent it to the board.

I think this will be the last time I have to seal anything in my career! 200+ hours of studying for two tiny letters. And all they had to say at work was this.

"PE? Everyone gets an "A" in PE don't they?"

I ordered both a stamp and a seal (I can use either in CO). I doubt that I will use the stamp for designs, but you never know. As for the seal, I got it as a durable reminder if nothing else.

Since the Texas Board wants a copy of your stamp and signature on file along with a photo, (I guess this is for forgery protection), I set up my camera on a tripod, got dressed up on a coat and tie... (no pants) If you have seen the news anchor in HIMYM then you will know the look I was going for. and took my own photo then sealed it and sent it to the board.

I think this will be the last time I have to seal anything in my career! 200+ hours of studying for two tiny letters. And all they had to say at work was this.

I got my PE from NY this year, where can I get the stamp and seal?

I got my PE from NY this year, where can I get the stamp and seal?
Engineerseals.com

Back