Had a Dream

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
I had a very weird dream on Saturday night about the **** test, so maybe I am thinking about it more than I thought.

I dreamt that I was taking the test again, but this time it was at a drive-in movie theatre. Everyone else was sitting at tables taking the exam, but I didn't have a seat, and I had to take the exam standing up with all my materials spread out on the hood of my TrailBlazer. I even had one of those **** polls with the speakers hanging on it in my way(drive-in).

Anyhow, I got very irritated about having to take the exam standing up so I was fighting with the proctors about it. By the time I got a seat, there was one hour left for me to finish the whole exam (panic sets in).

It was like one of those dreams where your unprepared for something, etc. etc.

ANY ONE ELSE HAD ANY OFF THE WALL DREAMS ABOUT THIS TEST?

DOES IT MESS WITH OUR HEADS THAT BAD?

:D that pretty funny,

I only have had dreams about a white light at the end of the light is my mailbox, I keep walking towards it but it keeps getting further and further away from me...

I had one a week prior to the exam where I ended up failing the exam due to missing 3 questions, 2 of which I left blank!! :suicide: :brick:

last week, i had a dream that right after the exam, the proctors handed out the answers so that we could grade them ourselves. i only got four wrong and felt really happy. then i woke up and felt depressed.

last week, i had a dream that right after the exam, the proctors handed out the answers so that we could grade them ourselves. i only got four wrong and felt really happy.
That's better than the dream about doing two women at once.
uhhhh. NO IT ISN'T. :lmao:

The head proctor who did all the instructions and ran the test, was fairly attractive, when she called "last 5 minutes" I dreamed about taking her to a dirty biker bar after the exam was over....

Man I had all kind of dreams leading up to the exam. Some nights I couldn't hardly sleep...I guess we all got slressed out about that thing! :brick:

i just had a dream this morning that there was a third section to the exam that started at 8am and it was already 8:10. i was driving there and thinking that i'm not going to be able to take it and would have to get perfect scores on the other two sections in order to pass. kept thinking that i was such an idiot to be so late and now i was going to fail. then i woke up and thought, "holy crap, i'm still in bed, i got to get to the exam!"

I never did walk the stage when I graduated college. I also did my fair share of "independendent study"- ie, not making all the classes, but studying enough to make it through.

Ever since then, I sometimes have this dream that I have an exam coming up and I have skipped most of the classes and I am in deep trouble.

I have had a couple of dreams about the PE test before the exam and maybe one since then, but nothing very memorable. Maybe I'm in a state of suspended animation until the results come back. Maybe then I'll start having dreams about it.

Ed

Back