photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cement

post your You Tubes here

304 posts in this topic

sort of like the funny pic thread. Of course, I don't know how to embed these things.

here is one to start, it was billed as the first 35 mm film ever taken, in San Francisco 6 days before the big earthquake.

cable car ride

[youtube ]nwSalVn0Muk[/youtube ]

I had to add spaces so it wouldn\'t recognize the tags. Just put [ youtube] open and closed on each side of text at end of youtube tag line to Embed.

is the tagline the web address?

is the tagline the web address?

just the characters after the "=" in the youtube line... ie.

Let's say you pull up a youtube video, in the http: line above it looks like this:

you need the characters between the "=" and the "&" symbols, specifically:

zPi6R7HKnfg

If you hit the reply button, you can see the string that I used below to embed video.

a bit profane, but funny....

I'm telling the boss!!!!

Doing some research for ladder safety where we need to do some training with our maintenance guys, I think they'll get a kick out of this:

after further research (Google) I see that for safety reasons (hackers) its better to not have the entire url set up as an 'auto-embed'

so we will stay status quo.

HERE's NINJY CHOPPIN'

Grape Lady

Way to go you perv...you just beat off to a bunch of 7 year olds!!!

Anyone else notice everything was in mirror image in that? Makes me wonder if that's what they can do to get around sampling / copyright infringement... modification to make it their own.

Anyone else notice everything was in mirror image in that? Makes me wonder if that's what they can do to get around sampling / copyright infringement... modification to make it their own.

1. I don't know what you are talking about because I had never heard that song or seen that video before the Simpsons aired that night.

2. The Simpsons usually don't have to get around copyright infringement because it's sort of a celebrity status symbol to have your image, voice, or work featured in an episode.

1. I don't know what you are talking about because I had never heard that song or seen that video before the Simpsons aired that night.

2. The Simpsons usually don't have to get around copyright infringement because it's sort of a celebrity status symbol to have your image, voice, or work featured in an episode.

1) You must live in a cave if you've never heard that song before (lol, or your basement), but when the Simpsons aired it the other night it WAS the first time it had aired (the song has been around for several months now, the video is brand new).

2)I think he was referring to the copyright infringement of posting it on youtube.

1) You must live in a cave if you've never heard that song before (lol, or your basement), but when the Simpsons aired it the other night it WAS the first time it had aired (the song has been around for several months now, the video is brand new).

2)I think he was referring to the copyright infringement of posting it on youtube.

I listen to NPR the great majority of the time in the car, so I don't have to hear crap like that.

Ah...gotcha.

The Turboencabulator

Logorithmic baseplate lol

I think I just found out what the designer of retractable gear system for my plane has been doing lately:

I think I just found out what the designer of retractable gear system for my plane has been doing lately:

reminds me of the Honda commercial "The Cog". I'll see if I can post a link later. If you've never seen it. pretty amazing and the whole thing was done without any computer graphics.

pretty amazing and the whole thing was done without any computer graphics.

That's funny...I heard the exact opposite, that it was done only with computer graphics.

pretty amazing and the whole thing was done without any computer graphics.

That's funny...I heard the exact opposite, that it was done only with computer graphics.

I've found snopes to be pretty reliable, and it's got to be quite a hoax if there are several videos/shows documenting the making of the commercial.

Snopes - The Cog

Have you ever seen the Honda ad called "The Musical Highway"? It shows a car traveling over a road with "rumble strips" that plays "the william tell overture while the car traverses it. There was a whole sarticle in a concrete cyutting magazine by the contractor that cut the grooves. Pretyy neat stuff.