School of PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the School of P.E online course and passed the April 2011 Exam. In the exam I used the school of P.E material for almost 80% of the questions. Very Good Course !!! The good thing is I didn't spend time studying any other materials. All I did was attend the online classes (sat and sun) for 5 weeks, took two NCEES practice exams, and spent a maximum of 50 hrs reviewing EERM. I managed to score 92/100 in the exam. All credit should go to School of P.E.

Took School of PE Online for the April 2011 exam and passed. I totally recommend it!

I took the School of PE class in Orlando (not online but I here it is about the same) and passed on the first try. TX-FL PE is right the school cuts way down on the study time because you don't waste time studying stuff that you don't need to worry about. I didn't open a book until my first School of PE class which was 8 weeks before the test and trust me it's not because I'm smart. (I would have started earlier but I was remodeling my house and had a baby on the way, born 6 days before the test.)

But they made it pretty easy. I would say the material they covered will cover about 80 - 90% of the am and about 50% for the pm. (I took civil construction) All I did was study am material for the 5 weeks of the class and then focused on my pm stuff the 3 weeks leading up to the exam.

I decided to spend the money after I had 4 friends take the class and pass the exam on their first try.

Don't get me wrong you still have to do your part and study but they did a great job pointing me in the right direction.

Where can you sign up for the School of PE online course? I looked through their website and all I keep coming across is the registration for the live courses.

I would try to call or e-mail them. I don't think they show the online classes until they have enough people to justify having the online course. When I signed up for the class, I registered to take the class in Jacksonville, FL, but about a month before the class started they e-mailed me to say they didn't have enough people for the Jacksonville class and gave me the option to either take the class in Orlando or do the online course, both at a discounted rate. I choose to go to Orlando because I felt personally I would do better in a classroom than trying the online course, but I have heard really good things about the online course also.

did the web schoolofpe refresher - well worth it, but you must work through all their workshop problems. covered most of the am and pm well, except for the structural, imo

I plan on taking the School of PM course and I also plan to take the structural afternoon exam. Why am I hearing negative things about school of PE and structural? Should I consider a different provider?

Back