Has anyone gotten their stamp yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoPack

Reaction score
So has anyone gotten their stamp? My company ordered one for me, but it hasn't come in....

KY hasn't issued the PE numbers yet, so no stamp here. The letter said they would mail the PE number soon but who knows how long that will take. I will order mine as soon as I get it though.

PA hasn't issued numbers either, however; for those that haven't ordered a seal you may want to check out www.engineerseals.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny how you guys are already talking about stamps when some of us are still waiting for results..Grrr..lol

^lol.... my apologies, how insensitive of me.

Hang tough and good luck!

I ordered mine from engineeringseals.com and got it the next day. I can't use it though b/c I have to get my seal approved by the Texas Board first.

I received mine from A-Plus Stamps, located in Duncanville TX. They shipped promptly.

I am not ordering a stamp until I get a fatty raise. If not or if I cant get a decent offer somewhere else the PE will just be for my own personal achivement. Is anyone else getting fatty raises (like 20-25% putting you over 6 figures).

I just got the email this morning from the Texas Board of PEs saying I need to get my stamp and send them an impression of it in 60 days. I will be ordering it in the next half hour.

Hopefully the fatty raise will follow soon after.

I am not ordering a stamp until I get a fatty raise. If not or if I cant get a decent offer somewhere else the PE will just be for my own personal achivement. Is anyone else getting fatty raises (like 20-25% putting you over 6 figures).

The way the economy goes, I don't think anyone will be getting fat 20% raises. In my company, it is standard to get $500 after you pass the PE. That's as good as it gets... and right now, I have a ton of friends with PEs that are out of a job and would pretty much take anything...

:-(

The way the economy goes, I don't think anyone will be getting fat 20% raises. In my company, it is standard to get $500 after you pass the PE. That's as good as it gets... and right now, I have a ton of friends with PEs that are out of a job and would pretty much take anything...

:-(
Wow thats very sad, have they been looking out of state or even out of country.

I received mine from A-Plus Stamps, located in Duncanville TX. They shipped promptly.
I ordered mine from them yesterday morning and it showed up today. I used the least expensive shipping option. Very impressive.

So far I've stamped 3 pieces of recycled paper and a napkin.

I got mine back in 2005 :) ...

On the serious side, be sure you check with your State boards, some of them will only accept stamps from certain suppliers. I had to order my NC stamp from a supplier listed on the State website.

With stamps comes the responsibility. It is obivious to have an intention like that when you put into more risk.

Back