CO - PE Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexman1349

Great news guys!!!

The thread for PE results for CO is started. :D

Remember, we're a direct notification state. However both co-workers got their April results from the Dora website BEFORE they got their emails:

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alison.php

FYI:

The next active PE # is 43712.

Last edited:
Hopefully, they do not have to hold a meeting before posting results, because according to the website the December meeting is cancelled. Next meeting is January 8, 2010.

Hopefully, they do not have to hold a meeting before posting results, because according to the website the December meeting is cancelled. Next meeting is January 8, 2010.
They used to, until about a year ago, when CO became a direct notification state.

As of 9am today, the website does not indicate any new PE's yet...

Very nice! I used to live on Glenwood and work at the drywall plant in Gypsum. Loved it. What a commute that was. I also worked in Aspen for a summer while I was in school.

I'm in Texas now, I took the exam in Austin. I'm just invading the CO thread because I'm getting antsy and trying to occupy myself while I wait for results.

Since most in my state's thread are being light-hearted, I will say that I got the results last year on December 16th. Good luck, and try not to FREAK OUT!

CO website was updated last night to add several comity licenses.

Next available number revised to PE-43731

I would think that all the direct notification would go at once. :dunno:

btw, I'll take credit for my passioned letter to the PE Board that got CO to switch to direct notification. :eek:ldtimer:

Haven't seen anything yet...looks like in past year the letter mailing method was a lot quicker...now it seems we have an extra step to hurdle with the "website" method....Yeah this really sucks...

Haven't seen anything yet...looks like in past year the letter mailing method was a lot quicker...now it seems we have an extra step to hurdle with the "website" method....Yeah this really sucks...
Nah, IMO the email method is quicker. Two years ago, I got the fail letter on Christmas Eve. Was away from the house until Christmas, and opened it then. Not a very merry Christamas for me that year. Got the passing letter on December 16th last year. I'm not sure what is holding things up in the Centennial state.

Hey Fellow Waiters,

I just talked to NCEES and they said that the Colorado results are not yet finalized. She is unsure when they will be release either so i guess we will just have to wait. Sorry

can someone give NCEES a call to verify my info: 877-536-7729?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back