Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
wilheldp_PE

PE Result Dates by State

tjohnson3    0

I took the fundamentals of surveying in PA this October, I just checked my pcshq account and it updated to say no pending exams and a pass under the FS. However, still nothing on the state licence website or the NCEES account; I was just wondering if anyone else saw an update on their pcshq account.

floridamose    2

So, I passed the exam, then I go to the "what happens next tab". It states that it takes Florida 8 to 10 weeks to record the scores and issue license numbers, wall certs. Etc .. Does that mean I have to wait another two months just to get a license number, or is this total time. At this rate, I may have a license number by mid April!

cupojoe PE PMP    129

So, I passed the exam, then I go to the "what happens next tab". It states that it takes Florida 8 to 10 weeks to record the scores and issue license numbers, wall certs. Etc .. Does that mean I have to wait another two months just to get a license number, or is this total time. At this rate, I may have a license number by mid April!

Same way in Missouri. Should be getting a license number and everything in 2-3 weeks. It sucks....but at least the hard part is done.

Sapper PE    1,670

CONGRATS!

geekdad    0

PE Electrical and Computer: Electrical and Electronics

Result: Pass

Indiana - PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapper PE    1,670

USE THE MAP thread. This is an old thread for historical purposes before the map started being used.