Congrats to all the new Texas PEs - welcome!
Have any of you received your e-mail stating you're licensed to practice yet? If not, it will be coming shortly (this will contain your license #). You'll also get a hard copy via snail mail with a pocket card. Your license to frame will follow a few weeks later (if I remember correctly).
Couple of reminders once you get your e-mail/letter (which are basically detailed in your e-mail/letter):
1) Order your stamp ASAP. Once you receive your stamp, complete your Seal Imprint and Photograph Submittal Form and get it to the board for approval. You can e-mail or snail mail it. I e-mailed mine and received e-mail approval within a few days. Per 133.97, you have 60 days to complete.
2) Set up your account in ECHO.
3) Start thinking about continuing education classes. Although you can take an exemption for your first renewal if you take classes you can roll over some of the hours. I recommend signing up for TBPE's ethics webinar this year. It's only an hour long, you'll technically get credit (although you can't roll it over to next year) and you'll get an idea of what to expect (overall it's pretty simple and painless for an hour of your time/year).
4) Take multiple screen shots of NCEES and TBPE with your result. Also, continue to login to ensure it hasn't changed!
5) Order new business cards and change your e-mail signature!!