J.R. JOHNSON ENGINEERING, INC.
A consulting engineering firm located in Middleburg Hts., Ohio, 10 miles south of downtown Cleveland and just south of Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Our services consist of engineering, planning, project controls, and construction management focused on primarily industrial and utility clients. Engineering services include design and construction engineering in civil, electrical, instrumentation, machine design, mechanical, process piping and structural engineering.
Benefits include Vacation, Holidays, Health, Life, Disability and 401k
The Electrical Departments primary focus is in the following areas:
• Power Distribution
• Equipment Installation
• Substation Modification and Upgrades
• Substation Automation
We are seeking an experienced electrical engineer that meets the following criteria:
1. Strong communicative and interpersonal skills.
2. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
3. PE License preferred/F.E. certification required.
4. Substation design experience preferred.
5. Exercises discretion and independent judgment.
Responsibilities to Include
1. Supervise work of assigned personnel.
2. Prepare concept sketches and layouts.
3. Design and evaluate electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and electrical component systems.
4. Interacting with clients, suppliers and company departments.
5. Coordination and leadership of assigned projects.
6. Interdepartmental project coordination.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to:
J.R. Johnson Engineering, Inc.
6673 Eastland Road
Middleburg Hts., OH 44130