EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Fortnite Round of Mafia with (sadly only) 8 players.

There are "Loopers" (townies) are attempting to overthrow and free themselves from "The Imagined Order" (mafia), or as more commonly known, "The Order" and banish them from "The Island". The Island is home to the Zero Point, and (obviously) whomever controls the zero point controls the Omniverse. The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).

The game will start today, Monday May 20th. Lynching will be allowed on the first day. Mafia can lynch the first night.

During the day, everybody (townsfolk and Mafia) will publicly vote for a person to eliminate; I will eliminate the person with the most votes at the end of the day and reveal what their role was with some mediocre storytelling. (Please note that narrative may likely follow the following morning depending on my schedule and how far behind I get on narrative writing) During the night, the Mafia members are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate. I will reveal to everyone what happened the next morning. Tie votes will result in no nightkill.

In addition to regular townsfolk and members of the Mafia, there are the following special roles:
  • (Cop) – May investigate one player each night with no limit to number of investigations. The cop is only told whether their target is townie or non-townie.
  • (Doctor) – May choose to save one person each night (no limit) from mafia nightkills. They may choose the same person two nights in a row.
The normal Mafia members know who each other are, but no one knows anyone else’s role except me. I will send more specific instructions to the members of the Mafia, the Doctor, and the Cop. If you do not receive a PM from me within 30 minutes of this post, then you are a regular townsfolk/townie. If you are actually reading this wall of text, add a random or relevant gif to your next post and I'll like it.

To vote on a person to eliminate, mention me @DLD PE and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate.

Example: @txjennah PE I vote for @ChebyshevII PE PMP because they never include me in PMs.

Please submit your votes in this thread by 9:01 PM EST/8:01 PM Central/7:01 PM Mountain/6:01 PM Pacific Time.

A couple of rules:
  1. You may use this thread to vote and post about the game.
  2. Anyone who is an active participant in the game can use this thread to speculate, discuss, accuse, or otherwise participate in the game; just please make sure to follow regular EB forum guidelines. All players who have been eliminated may not contribute to gameplay publicly except in the private threads they may already be a part of. You are not allowed to reveal your role, privately or publicly, after you have been eliminated.
  3. Your vote only counts if you are playing and not yet eliminated. Votes submitted after the deadline will count towards the following day. If there is a tie for most votes, I will pick one of the voted users at random using magical dice in a best of 5 round.
  4. Standard EB-mafia game rules apply which means PMing is allowed! However, you must be alive at the time to be added to a PM. You may not post screengrabs of private messages in this thread. All votes via PM will not count unless they are specifically for Mafia/Doc/Cop actions.
  5. In the event the game extends to the weekend, the game will be in extended night phase starting Friday night and resuming the Monday morning.
  6. Please keep all trash talk in the thread and don’t take things too seriously!
For reference, the players in this round are: @RBHeadge PE , @DoctorWho-PE , @txjennah PE , @chart94 PE , @MeowMeow PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @ChebyshevII PE PMP and @Tiger15

Has anyone been able to create conversations with multiple people lately? It seems when I start a conversation, it will only allow me to include one person. I was about to send roles and I don't remember NOT being able to start conversations with multiple people.
Yeah I tried just now and wasn't able to. I'll ask the Admin.

Yeah I tried just now and wasn't able to. I'll ask the Admin.
I also just tried. There should be the ability, but it appears blocked. That’ll definitely put a damper on our gameplay.

@EBAdmin is it possible to allow multiple recipients in a PM?

Edit: I should really read the whole post before I respond, sorry admin 😬

Back